Selecting a Plasma logo

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 09:12:51 UTC 2016

On Friday 09 December 2016 00:43:28 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 7, 2016 8:58:34 PM UTC Martin Gräßlin wrote:
> > Personally I find it important that the developers have a say in what
> > the logo is. I think we identify by it and the logo needs to work with
> > us.
>
> We did have a say, more than one (on the forums, we had the logo's posted
> for feedback on the wiki,  , and neither process has delivered a firm
> decision when we got to make it. Let's admit defeat on this process and

yeah, and also a lengthy discussion at akademy on he problems of each logo, in
which the current one has emerged as the least problematic (maybe not
something to jump of joy about, but acceptable)
So for me, time is up, we are unlikely to get something better in a timely
fashion, let's move ahead with that one!

--
Marco Martin