Selecting a Plasma logo

Andres Betts andres.betts at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:40:11 UTC 2016

Hey Sebas,

Thanks for understanding. As I mentioned before my intention is not
necessarily that don't change my proposal but that we can create more
proposals to show variety. We cannot settle just on 2 orignal proposals and
then merge the two to see what comes out. I am pretty sure there many other
ways of giving Plasma an identity and I would love to see more.

My thoughts are that we keep on getting proposals, we don't really have a
deadline and we can probably get many more people to come up with ideas.
Art contests are generally about original artwork.

It is not about "my way or the highway" but rather, "my way or any other
highway." Because I am sure that there are more options than just two.

Should we past this and not start an argument by requesting more logo
proposals? We need to move forward.