Kirigami issues with latest master

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Apr 4 21:51:07 UTC 2016

So with the latest master, a lot of the things I've been hoping for have
been improved or added. I love the speed of progress.

Couple of things that I noticed

- the overscroll looks much better now that the title bar comes down with
  it - but then things behave a bit oddly. It doesn't jump back up until
  you scroll almost to the bottom of the list (or whatever it is that you
  scroll). That's wrong, I think. It should jump back to the top the
  moment you start scrolling down. Or at the most after you scrolled down
  maybe a quarter screen.
- Also, as I think was mentioned either here or on the Subsurface list, it
  would be even better if it jumped back to the top if there is no user
  input for a few second (I'll say five, but one could of course argue
  what the right number might be
- on iOS the git log of Kirigami tells me I should now have a back button
  but I don't see it on my iPhone. I'm still investigating this one,
  though, not sure if this app error or an issue with the code in
  Kirigami.

/D