breeze icons cleanup

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:59:59 UTC 2016

Hi,

as Plasma 5.6 support stylesheet and this feature is awesome I start
massive cleanup at the breeze-icons repository.

e.g.
http://commits.kde.org/breeze-icons/d4e254b1e15b2a377fd2cb3d63a2fec14964e177

the applet icons are now 2.5 mb instead of 6.7 mb so the previews should be
available much faster.

The goal is to clean up the repository AND to guarantie that every Icon use
stylesheet stuff in the right way. I hope in the future not only Plasma can
draw there icons but also KDE and GTK Applications can generate the png
files according to the stylesheet information from the color scheme.

The colored icons are optimized with the QT application svg cleaner and the
monochrome icons will be optimized by hand (50 % is done).

28 mb -> KF5.20 release
17 mb -> master

cheers
Andreas_K