Kirigami issues with latest master

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Apr 4 22:00:11 UTC 2016

On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 02:51:07PM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> - on iOS the git log of Kirigami tells me I should now have a back button
>   but I don't see it on my iPhone. I'm still investigating this one,
>   though, not sure if this app error or an issue with the code in
>   Kirigami.

Does this ever happen to you where you feel like you should try just one
more thing before sending a bug report, but then you send it anyway. And
then you try it and of course it turns out you were wrong? Yeah, that one.

So of course it was app error. I forgot to bundle the new BackButton.qml
file with the application image.

But now that I have it working I have two concerns.
a) the back button becomes really small, depending on the settings for
scaling the title bar. I guess that's to be expected, I just thought I'd
point it out
b) if you are deeper into the page stack, the bread crumbs reasonably
scroll horizontally to show the title of the current page; unfortunately
that pushes the back button out of view :-(

At least that one should be easy to fix...

Thanks as always

/D