Good news regarding Qt 5.5

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri May 8 20:08:36 UTC 2015

On Friday 08 May 2015 19:17:32 Aleix Pol wrote:
> > probably could have known that using QQmlAbstractUrlInterceptor was asking
> > for troubles,  but... any idea? :)
> >
> > --
> > Marco Martin
>
> I have no idea.
> Can you push it into a branch? I'd be interested in looking into this.

to try a plasmashell fully loading, one can change the line in plasma-
desktop/containments/panel/contents/ui/main

import "plasmapackage:/code/LayoutManager.js" as LayoutManager
import "../code/LayoutManager.js" as LayoutManager

i get the shell to load
to the imprecise memory of system activity monitor, it goes when just started
from  ~150MB to ~90MB here
also startup time to the eye seems slightly faster, so in one way or another
yup, we have to do that

I just don't know how to solve this url resolution without behavior changes

--
Marco Martin