plasma wallpapers

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:00:23 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Jens Reuterberg <jens at ohyran.se> wrote:

> Well just as a suggestion can't we post something like "please
> remember to check your local laws concerning official
> buildings and people" and then IF someone hands over an
> image of an official building then we can ask them.
>
> I mean there's no point burning the house down to protect it
> from burglars is there?

It gets complicated with KDE's international distribution though,
one law not being valid in one country might be very valid in
another country.

But then again, I don't understand it enough to make educated
claims, I'm just raising what I know as a photographer who
actually tried to license some of his photos to a company.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer