plasma wallpapers

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Thu Mar 12 13:07:33 UTC 2015

Well I'm no legal expert so neither can I. I just think that
beyond some care to tell people not to break any local laws
there isn't much we can do without making it a contest for "who
can grasp international trademark law the best".

Lets just roll with it for now. Perhaps tell people to check in
with legal issues and that its GPL we're going with license wise
and not stress out about to much at this early stage,

<jens at ohyran.se> wrote:
> > Well just as a suggestion can't we post something like
"please
> > remember to check your local laws concerning official
> > buildings and people" and then IF someone hands over an
> > image of an official building then we can ask them.
> >
> > I mean there's no point burning the house down to protect
it
> > from burglars is there?
>
> It gets complicated with KDE's international distribution
though,
> one law not being valid in one country might be very valid in
> another country.
>
> But then again, I don't understand it enough to make
educated