baloo monitor visibility

Pinak Ahuja pinak.ahuja at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 08:39:38 UTC 2015

Hey,
* I am the author of the monitor. Working on it as my GSoC project :) It is
installed along with baloo, hence ends up on the system by default. I'm not
sure about hiding it from the application menu, open for suggestions
though. In fact I'm working on a plasmoid with the monitor's functionality,
which will show up in the tray. Maybe we can hide the monitor from
applications and add a button to plasmoid? i.e. if we do end up shipping
the plasmoid.
* Generic name makes sense.

--
Pinak Ahuja