Noto fonts screw my system, please stop forcing fonts upon me!

Takahiro HASHIMOTO kenya888 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 01:49:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

I feel like the same as Aleix.
For me, as a part of CJK lang and fonts users, changing font settings is
one of the  highest priority work when I install fresh Plasma emvironment (
and when removing .config/* :P ) even though Noto is set to default.

I think the Plasma dev and design team take a choice which is acceptable
for users widely as default. I think the proposal would be welcomed which
makes fonts handling better than Noto for widely user's benefit, not
personal like/dislikeness.

Takahiro