Noto fonts screw my system, please stop forcing fonts upon me!

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Fri Dec 18 08:31:38 UTC 2015

On Friday, December 18, 2015 9:26:20 AM CET Mark Gaiser wrote:
> I'm out of options here! I don't like forking (as I said before) but I just
> see no other way to solve this in a somewhat stable manner for me. Let me
> add this yet again since it seems to be overlooked over and over. Just
> having the font installed (not configured) gives me these issues.

Why do you need to fork to change the config option? That's what I don't get.
It's not even a dependency in frameworkintegration, it's just an information
that this is recommended.

Change your local font settings to whatever you like. There is no need to fork
a source code package for that.

Cheers
Martin