Noto fonts screw my system, please stop forcing fonts upon me!

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Fri Dec 18 08:30:07 UTC 2015

In data venerdì 18 dicembre 2015 09:26:20 CET, Mark Gaiser ha scritto:

> It is most definitely not my system configuration anymore, Martin. The only
> thing I can do to rule out everything on my system is reinstalling it
> completely. I won't do that just for a font!

This screams "systemwide font settings" to me, i.e. the various fontconfig font
substitution options.
I had no issue of the sort when openSUSE switched default font.

P.S.: Let's all take a look at the Code of Conduct and calm down. No one wants
another "remaining time on battery" debacle, right? :P

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter