Breeze-icons and Plasma Breeze-theme-icons

kainz.a kainz.a at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 09:24:32 UTC 2015

Ok I would prefere to have the icons at one place because Uri and I do a
lot of work that the right icon in the right SIZE is available for the
application in the screenshot you see toolbar icons (22px) for the widgets
(64px) and this lack.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1642456/VDG/KF5/PlasmaDark_BreezeLight.png

In addition there is one problem. Cause you can use breeze-light icons in
breeze-dark plasma you can't see the icons because the light breeze icons
are not realy visible on the dark plasma theme. I don't have an solution
for that maybe the see also section in the system settings (future) can
help.

Cheers
Andreas Kainz