The usage statistics [kactivities, baloo, ktp, plasma]

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Tue Oct 21 21:00:48 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 10:48 PM, Vishesh Handa <me at vhanda.in> wrote:

>  So basically a filter on top of the global list of recently used
>> documents?
>>

> Yes - it was suggested a few times to subdivide Recent
> Documents into content type groups like text documents
> and videos to get to the goal more quickly.

Makes sense. I guess.

@Ivan: Is this the reason you wanted the Baloo sqlite database to have file
type information? I'm afraid you may have mentioned it before, but I cannot
find any log of it. Because it seems like it can be easily without needing
Baloo. It is after all just some mimetype grouping.

--
Vishesh Handa