Breeze dark theme white edge outlines

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 18:13:03 UTC 2014

On Thursday 02 October 2014 10:19:52 Andrew Lake wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback. Given the collection of responses so far, I'll go
> ahead and leave the white outlines as they are.
>
> Regarding duplication of svgs. Yes, the changes I prepared had separate
> panel-background, dialog and tooltip svgs specifically for the dark theme.

I have an idea for a svg that should have automagically a pretty much solid
white outline on breeze normal and a just a little bit brighter onbreeze-dark
(attached)

here only the top, topright and left elements are adjusted because lazyness,
but if is a good concept i can finish it:

there are two clones of the border pixel: one has the background color, solid
(so gray/white on breeze and blackish on breeze-dark)
then a second copy is on top of it, white/translucent, so will result in a
dull white in the normal case, and a light gray in breeze-dark.

--
Marco Martin