Breeze dark theme white edge outlines

Andrew Lake jamboarder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 19:45:10 UTC 2014

Cool Marco!

I'm totally fine with that as a solution instead of separate svgs. :-)

Of course, you'll still have to decide if you like the white outlines on
the dark theme or more subtle edge outlines. <deep echo-y voice>The
decision is in your hands. muwahahaha! </deep echo-y voice>

Seriously though, while I wouldn't have proposed the more subtle outlines
if I didn't think they look better, I'm totally cool with whatever the
decision on this is from a visual standpoint. I think everyone knows the
timelines we're working with, so I say just make and decision and go for
it. :-)

Hope this helps!
Andrew