Bughunting Season!

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Sun Mar 9 13:13:49 UTC 2014

In data domenica 09 marzo 2014 14:00:25, Sebastian Kügler ha scritto:

> We'll also open up for feedback from the community shortly, with the Alpha
> release that will be tagged on Thursday (and likely be released the Tuesday
> thereafter, stability permitting).

Likewise, for those that weren't on IRC when I said it: my plan is to create a
specific forum for Next testers, so that *before* bugs are filed, there's some
weeding out of other issues.

From you (Plasma + Kwin) I will however need a list or something similar of
information that should be provided when having issues (like Kwin requiring
supportingInformation, for example). If it's too early for this, no problem:
but as the release date comes near I think it will be important to ensure that
we can properly handle users (and in turn, this may lead to better reports for
you developers, or so I hope ;).

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
KDE Science supporter