Plasma 5 Beta 2 tars

šumski hrvoje.senjan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 18:19:55 UTC 2014

On Thursday 05 of June 2014 16:47:59 Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Tars are up for Plasma 5 Beta 2, please try them out and let me know
> of problems.  I'd especially like to know if translations successfully
> install as I noticed some not doing so last time.
Plasma-workspace doesn't build. It is adjusted for new Solid API, which is not
in KF5 4.100.0. (error: 'const class Solid::Battery' has no member named
'isPresent')
I imagine similar issues with todays changes in kdeclarative and plasma-
framework. Maybe it would be best to tag from yesterday evening?

Cheers,
Hrvoje