Plasma 5 Beta 2 tars

Matthew Dawson matthew at mjdsystems.ca
Thu Jun 5 13:44:45 UTC 2014

On June 5, 2014 03:47:59 PM Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> Tars are up for Plasma 5 Beta 2, please try them out and let me know
> of problems.
>
> I've renamed baloo and milou to have -kf5 in the tar name as you may
> well want the kdelibs4 versions around.  Also kfilemetadata as
> kfilemetadata5.
Regarding this, for source based distributions baloo/kfilemetadata can't be
co-installed with there kdelibs4 version as the development files conflict,
the main problem being the CMake files.  I posted an RR here:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/118512/ to try and fix that.  Is this
acceptable?  Otherwise Plasma Next and the rest of KDE SC 4.x can't really be
co-installed (especially KDEPIM!)

Thanks,
--
Matthew