System Tray

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Jan 14 22:31:30 UTC 2014

On Monday, January 13, 2014 14:01:52 DmitriyBoyko . wrote:
> I can't install systemtray2 (the one generated by Plasmate) widget on my
> system, it simply says that it failed (where to look for log?)

One more thing: Right now, it doesn't make much sense to do any patches
without talking to me first, the code is a moving target, not everything is
implemented, and there are changes you need to understand fully before making
a patch. I'm a bit afraid that you're wasting time right now. Not that help is
not welcome, but without close collaboration, it might result in
disappointment and work duplication.

I'm on IRC, *wink* *wink*. :)
--
sebas