Error(Cmake) while building PMC

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 14:27:30 UTC 2014

> omg! You got some stuff messed up. It is weird why you have Qt5
> development headers installed, do you remember installing it?

Yes , it sure looks messed up ! I remember installing a lot of packages
while building digikam(which also failed :( ) I think that could be the
reason behind this. Is there anything that can be done now ?

> I'm asking this because compiling PMC from source is a piece of cake and
> unless there is something screwed up, you shouldn't me having so many
> issues.

I also felt this would be realatively easier when I first saw Sinny's blog
.

> To make sure I just created a VM with kubuntu 13.10 and followed the build
> instructions and it works perfect without any issue whatsoever.

I do have Kubuntu 12.04 LTS installed in Vbox , but that gives errors like
an Old cmake version and nepomuk-core-dev .

Is there anything else that can be done with the LTS versions ? I for some
reason seem to have a strong liking with the "LTS" versions (probably
because of the name itself :P )

Thanks for your time again . Hope you can help me resolve this.

> --

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)