Error(Cmake) while building PMC

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 14:16:08 UTC 2014

omg! You got some stuff messed up. It is weird why you have Qt5 development
headers installed, do you remember installing it?

I'm asking this because compiling PMC from source is a piece of cake and
unless there is something screwed up, you shouldn't me having so many
issues. To make sure I just created a VM with kubuntu 13.10 and followed
the build instructions and it works perfect without any issue whatsoever.

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com