Ideas Critical to PMC

Harshit Agarwal see.harshit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 22:51:50 UTC 2014

This is not exactly a critical idea, but I would like the opinion of people
working in this project before deciding upon it's implementation.

Does the Plasma Media Center needs to have changing backgrounds? We can
implement it as an option (user-select) in the settings menu.

Regards,
Harshit Agarwal.
3rd Year,
Computer Science and Engineering,
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
Ph. No.: +91-8942031165