Ideas Critical to PMC

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 18:37:48 UTC 2014

Hello all,

             I was unfortunate not to be there with you all for the
conf.kde.in, which as I've been hearing was a huge success. I feel really
gutted about the same. I'd have so dearly loved to have attended a few
workshops on programming with Qt and KDE API's(if there were any).
But another important thing that was mentioned to me was that during the
conf.kde.in the ideas critical to PMC would be mentioned. I hope that there
has been some resolution on the same.
I'm starting this thread, hoping to hear some of the ideas that you may
have. It'd be great if someone could spread some light on the current
scenario on regarding the same.
Maybe the next critical Idea stems from this thread :)

Warm Regards.

Thanking You,
R.Harish Navnit
The Enigma <http://harishnavnit.wordpress.com>