Qt Quick Controls style

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 19:36:34 UTC 2014

On Thursday 24 April 2014 20:03:14 Aleix Pol wrote:

> I'm not aware of a way to implement a QStyle in QtQuick. We have tons of
> applications written in QtWidgets that probably never will change. Whatever
> we decide to come up with, needs to have QtWidgets in mind.

Not aware of any reasonable way, since qpainter and scenegraph are very
different animals.
well, technically everything is possible, so you may create a qml scene behind
uhm, the scenes and then use it just to produce textures that are then painted
with qpainter, but would be an epic (and quite inefficient) hack.

--
Marco Martin