Visual design for logout/login/lockscreen

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Tue Apr 8 09:58:43 UTC 2014

Well the issue is that we have to start being careful what gets crammed in and
if too much is crammed in how to hide it away.
The point is that too many options visible would be problematic since the main
point of a login is to have a place to pick user and to write in passwords.

We could cheat and use an "advanced" button - but thats not really a very
elegant solution unless done carefully.

Oh and I did a really messy wireframe animation for the fade-to-desktop/splash
animation where we build on the login screen. Just as an example of way to
integrate the two.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xt24ay5c444xzk2/test.mp4