Visual design for logout/login/lockscreen

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 23:37:52 UTC 2014

Awesome!
That login theme in nice, and I like the idea of the visual
consistency throughout. I'll have a go at implementing the login stuff
on Monday, maybe the lock screen too as it'll be mostly copy & paste.

I have a few things that need adding to the login theme, maybe you can
incorporate them in the mockup?
 - Session Choosing (KDE, Gnome, etc.)
 - Language selection (English, Deutsch)
 - Possibly keyboard layout selection
I also currently need all 4 power options, suspend, shutdown, reboot,
hibernate. Maybe they could be grouped into a menu from a button.

It would be ideal for me if in future in mockups from the SVG we can
label which SVGs from the Plasma theme are being used where; and if
there's anything new/custom. I think the main horizontal stripe is
new?

David