Visual design for logout/login/lockscreen

Jens Reuterberg jens at ohyran.se
Sat Apr 5 09:55:51 UTC 2014

When you say you need all power options in one go, what exactly are you
referring to David? Could you be more specific?

Is it that you want them all visually accessible from the same dialogue?

I'm doing logout icons right now and some logout graphics - Andrew the blank
faces in the login one - where are they from?