Fwd: Next Plasma bug day or bug week(?)

Bhushan Shah bhush94 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 14:31:54 UTC 2013

Hello!

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 7:49 PM, Christoph Feck <christoph at maxiom.de> wrote:
> Additionally, do I understand you right, that Plasma 2 is in a state
> for bug triagers to test it? I know there is progress, but I am not
> sure we are there yet.

Yes It is not in state where every bug triagers can test the Plasma2,
it is not possible for everyone to setup working Plasma2 environment.
But with combined effort of the bug triagers and developers we can
make it happen. At least developers can decide the solution of some
bugs in Plasma 2 and along with that we can fix that bug in stable
version if it is obsolete in Plasma2?

Thanks for response.

--
Bhushan Shah