Next Plasma bug day or bug week(?)

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Sat Nov 16 14:19:51 UTC 2013

On Saturday 16 November 2013 13:31:01 Bhushan Shah wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I want to ask for possibilities of Plasma bug day or Plasma bug
> week in next couple of days, I am asking because Plasma 2 effort
> will benefit from this bug days in many ways.
>
> -> We can identify obsolete bugs in Bugzilla that are no longer
> applicable to Plasma2
> -> We can think and apply solution to bugs that are applicable to
> Plasma2 and also stable KDE version.
> ... more
>
> Please share your thoughts on this

Cleanup work in the bug tracker is always appreciated, especially for
the Plasma components, so a new combined effort would be useful.
Thanks for the initiative!

Bugs that are not applicable to Plasma 2 are, however, by no means
obsolete. We will continue to support the 4.11 Workspaces for some
time (two years, if I remember correctly).

Additionally, do I understand you right, that Plasma 2 is in a state
for bug triagers to test it? I know there is progress, but I am not
sure we are there yet.

--
Christoph Feck
http://kdepepo.wordpress.com/