Next Plasma bug day or bug week(?)

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sun Nov 17 12:17:49 UTC 2013

On Saturday, November 16, 2013 15:19:51 Christoph Feck wrote:
> Additionally, do I understand you right, that Plasma 2 is in a state
> for bug triagers to test it? I know there is progress, but I am not
> sure we are there yet.

I'd say no to that, there's just too many things lacking, opening it up for
bugs now would mean that we get such a large number of "yeah, we know that"
bugs, that we'd end up triaging a lot, without any real benefit. Let's run a
couple of weeks dogfooding first, and then open it up for bugs.
--
sebas