Activities - Storing ResourceScoreCache in Nepomuk

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Wed May 22 17:17:44 UTC 2013

> >   plasma-mobile/components/metadatamodel/metadatamodel.cpp:411
>
> I've checked both the master and integration branch.

Strange, my master doesn't match a clean clone. You'll need to ask Marco what
is going on - haven't been following plasma-mobile repo development for some
time now. Maybe the document sorting according to the scores has been removed.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.
  -- Leo Rosten