Activities - Storing ResourceScoreCache in Nepomuk

Vishesh Handa me at vhanda.in
Wed May 22 17:40:31 UTC 2013

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic at kde.org> wrote:

> > >   plasma-mobile/components/metadatamodel/metadatamodel.cpp:411
> >
> > I've checked both the master and integration branch.
>
> Strange, my master doesn't match a clean clone. You'll need to ask Marco
> what
> is going on - haven't been following plasma-mobile repo development for
> some
> time now. Maybe the document sorting according to the scores has been
> removed.

If it has been removed then can we maybe stop storing the info in Nepomuk?
It increases the size of the database, and as you know virtuoso is just one
huge table and therefore all queries will be affected.

Additionally, this data is also backed up and restored which is not
something we want.

Right now is the perfect time to remove the code as the nepomuk database is
going to be reset for 4.11

> Cheerio,
> Ivan
>
> --
> Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.
>   -- Leo Rosten

Vishesh Handa