[plasma-framework] /: Revert "Enabling C++11 flags for clang and gcc"

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Fri Jun 28 13:10:31 UTC 2013

> > Isn't the point of a dependency (on C++11) to make it required?
>
> Well, we have required and optional dependencies. C++11 is not special in
> that regard, we can make it either required or optional.

So, essentially, the issue is that Plasma keeps both the framework and the
shells in the same repository.

In kactivities, we have the same situation - if required c++11 features are
not present, only the library is built.

Cheers!

--
Acting is merely the art of keeping a large group of people from coughing.
  -- Sir Ralph Richardson