Animate style hint

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Wed Jun 12 09:55:47 UTC 2013

On Wednesday 12 June 2013 10:39:17 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> i seriously think most people[1] who "don't like animations" should get over
> it. i can't imagine how they survive in the real world where everything is
> "animated"
I completely agree with everything Aaron wrote but just want to point out that
it would be super awesome if we could disable the animations in PW2 in case of
llvmpipe. This could turn the system from "unusable" to "don't notice". Best
that would be added directly to Qt, though and I just at the moment fail to
see how one could implement this.

Cheers
Martin