reflecting on 4.10

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Sat Jan 12 02:35:22 UTC 2013

On Thursday 10 January 2013 22:05:28 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> what, if anything, would you like to be done differently in 4.11?

We should honestly ask ourself, if we still take user feedback
seriously. If there is no maintainer for a particular piece of code,
simply admitting it can cause less user frustration.

It would probably immensely help the bug triaging team, if those
products/components, which have no maintainer, use the unassigned
address. Addtionally, all those products/components should be listed
for "adoption" on a public page.

Besides that, KDE continues to mature, and this direction should not
change for 4.11.

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)
KDE Quality Team