[Neuer Kommentar] Plasmate 1.0-beta1 is out!!

Gökhan Kocak goekhan.kocak at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:40:52 UTC 2013

Hello Giorgios,

I have the nick "soulusion" and commented on Your blog about having
problems to build plasmate. I installed the libattica-dev and somehow after
a reboot the libattica error is gone However a new cmake error message
arises.

Here is the complete output of the cmake command:

--------------------

goekhan at gertrud:~/Downloads/plasmate-1.0-beta1$ cmake
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix`
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:98 (MESSAGE):
  ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in

/home/goekhan/.kde/share/apps;/usr/share/kubuntu-default-settings/kde4-profile/default/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/apps
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:3 (find_package)

CMake Warning (dev) in CMakeLists.txt:
  No cmake_minimum_required command is present.  A line of code such as

    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)

  should be added at the top of the file.  The version specified may be
lower
  if you wish to support older CMake versions for this project.  For more
  information run "cmake --help-policy CMP0000".
This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

I googled this error and the answer on askubuntu was to install
build-essentials. But build essentials is already installed and newest
version.

I hope this helps. I am running KDE SC 4.10 on Kubuntu 12.10. I am a total
noobie so bear with me :)

Best wishes

Gökhan