workspace in multimonitor

Reza Shah rshah0385 at kireihana.com
Wed Feb 20 08:10:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

I managed to get this working.

I changed the xorg.conf setting to follow the one set in display kcm.
Previously the xorg.conf (created from amdccle tool) set the second monitor
below the main screen.
And in display kcm, i set the second monitor right of main screen.

Wonder why KDM and LightDM didnot have this problem even though the
monitors layout between xorg and display kcm not match.

Regards,
Reza