workspace in multimonitor

Reza Shah rshah0385 at kireihana.com
Wed Feb 20 04:47:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm on KDE SC 4.10.
Currently i'm trying this https://github.com/sddm/sddm.

But have problem in dual monitor setup.
Using KDM or LightDM, i donot have problem.

After login, i saw ksplash running in main screen, and in second monitor i
saw the background used in ksplash.

The problem:
After ksplash finish, i only have one usable workspace which is only in
main screen.

I observed these things:
- The second screen still displaying ksplash background.
- I can move my mouse from main screen to second screen.
- Right click not functioning in second screen (i think because plasma not
working)
- When application is dragged from main screen to second screen,
  part of application window which should be in second screen are gone.
- xrandr recognized two monitors and connected.

Are there any requirement should be fullfilled to make the workspace in
second screen usable?

Regards,
Reza