Stackfolder inclusion to 4.10 [attempt#2]

Andreas Demmer mail at andreas-demmer.de
Wed Oct 24 13:35:43 UTC 2012

Hi Ural!

> I've added shadows for items text using QGraphicsDropShadowEffect.

Much more readable now, great. Still it should obey the theme text color which
is black instead of while. See sebas suggestion:

> Doesn't look like it's using the correct color from the theme
> (Theme::textColor), or is it?

Now on to animation:

> I meant we can add some option/parameter to switch behavior of popup window
> during folder changing. In our distro it will hide/show and resize window
> to fit contents, in KDE - keep size.

Yeah, this would be great.

Another feature suggestion: It would be utterly cool to start typing and
filter the files like e.g. the "Takeoff" plasmoid does:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=144078

Maybe you can use some code from there?

Thanks for your contribution,
Andreas