Stackfolder inclusion to 4.10 [attempt#2]

Ural Mullabaev ural.mullabaev at rosalab.ru
Thu Oct 25 11:43:13 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas!

> Much more readable now, great. Still it should obey the theme text
> color which
> is black instead of while. See sebas suggestion:
I set color for text from theme. And I detected black font with shadow too dark on the light background. I had to switch off shadows.

> Another feature suggestion: It would be utterly cool to start typing
> and
> filter the files like e.g. the "Takeoff" plasmoid does:
> http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=144078
Good idea! But I think it's too late to implement now, we'll consider to the next development cycle
Funny, we have applet SimpleWelcome look like this)

Regards,
Ural Mullabaev
Rosa Laboratory
www.rosalab.com