Stackfolder inclusion to 4.10 [attempt#2]

Ural Mullabaev ural.mullabaev at rosalab.ru
Wed Oct 24 12:44:16 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas!

> I would also suggest to give the label text at least some shadows since the
> current white is somewhat hard to read:
I've added shadows for items text using QGraphicsDropShadowEffect.

> > Resizing popup window to contents of folder is our feature. [...]
> > I think, we can make special version for KDE.
>
> I do not quite understand. Does this mean, that stack folders are a
> unique
> feature of your distro? At least the animated version?

I meant we can add some option/parameter to switch behavior of popup window during folder changing.
In our distro it will hide/show and resize window to fit contents, in KDE - keep size.

Regards,
Ural Mullabaev
Rosa Laboratory
www.rosalab.com