share-like-connect in 4.10

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 11:39:07 UTC 2012

On Thursday 04 October 2012, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> as Marco noted, there are some tweaks that can be made indeed. the popups
> are ok, but as visually appealing as they could be nor as easy to use
> either imho. some fo the targets are a bit small and the transitions are
> not always clear. this is QML twiddling, though, and i'm sure we'll get a
> lot more feedback as we do so once it's part of the default set up.

a thing that i was thinking about is if in the desktop makes sense to have a
single icon with the 3 menus merged in one (as happens in the context menus
for the pa screen)

then have the icon in the systray, visible only when there is actually some
action passible

would have the pro of not having an item in the panel often unused, but the
con of cause more layout dancing in the systray area

Cheers,
Marco Martin