Workspace Next Sprint Organization

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Tue May 15 00:17:48 UTC 2012

A Terça, 15 de Maio de 2012 00:28:37 Martin Klapetek escreveu:

OK I need to talk about th elefant in the room....

Soo I realy have no clear Vision for how the kde next desktop sjhould look
like and bheave and im not heven sure just one stupid nuno is able to come up
with that (at least I wish i could have more than one Nuno's (graphical kick
ass designers) 3 or 4 over a periud of time so we could design somthing that
might chalange you guys)

as it is and I'm completly over worked this days apart from some minor changes
in the desktop, Like kiling/merging the cashew with kruuner and a major/clenup
to the main panel I would not have anything to sudgest (and this are things
that we should/can do on the current KDE...

as for a vision the way Bjoern presented...

A desktop, that does all the things one espects from a desktop, in a
easy/natural from a users prespective, and that stays out of your way for the
most of of the day.

Problem is how do we design such a vision...

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Björn Balazs <bjoern.balazs at user-prompt.com>