No "remaining time" option in battery monitor?

Shaun Reich sreich at kde.org
Fri Jun 15 01:09:03 UTC 2012

ew, why would it need to be a config option anyways? don't see the
point in that. it should just be on mouseover an icon switch and/or
tooltip. iirc this was exactly what some non-merged applet did. I
believe sebas was the one who made that one as well (which worked
well, i might add).

>This is not how things went. There has been an extensive discussion in
>the past you can easily find in the archives of this mailing list, and
>a number of reiterations of the discussion afterwards (split between
>here, k-c-d and bug trackers). Also, to provide full disclosure, the
>people involved in this decision at the time were me and sebas.

okay, it just didn't seem that way from the mails i followed on the
marco-provided link.

--
Shaun Reich,
KDE Software Developer (kde.org)