No "remaining time" option in battery monitor?

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 00:53:16 UTC 2012

2012/6/15 Shaun Reich <sreich at kde.org>:
> To me it looks less like a "discussion" and more like a "aaron got pissed
> because it didn't work for him, who himself is one person therefore nobody
> should have it".

This is not how things went. There has been an extensive discussion in
the past you can easily find in the archives of this mailing list, and
a number of reiterations of the discussion afterwards (split between
here, k-c-d and bug trackers). Also, to provide full disclosure, the
people involved in this decision at the time were me and sebas.

Apart from that, I stated multiple times in the past I am neutral to
this decision since I found myself not really taking sides after all
that's been said. With my power management maintainer hat on, I am
fine with whatever decision the majority of the other contributors
agree on.