Workspace Next Sprint Organization

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Fri Jun 8 17:39:29 UTC 2012

On Friday 08 June 2012 18:22:51 Alex Fiestas wrote:
> On Friday, June 08, 2012 05:41:25 PM Kevin Ottens wrote:
> >  - A dozen white boxes (ideally roughly the cereal box size, can be
> >  slightly
> >
> > bigger
>
> I doub't we can find this easily, anybody can bring those? I have been told
> they are sold in ikea for example.

Well, no small archive boxes? (you apparently have a mall around, so maybe
there's an office supply shop) Ideally they'd be completely white but worst
case we can stick paper on it to make them white if there's some writing on
them.

Now, if that's really too much of a problem scrap them off the list. If you do
so, you can also drop all the rest I sent today except perhaps the soft balls.

I'll have to come up with a backup plan if you do that though, so please let
me know.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net