Workspace Next Sprint Organization

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 21:23:28 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM, Kevin Ottens <ervin at kde.org> wrote:
> On Friday 08 June 2012 18:22:51 Alex Fiestas wrote:
>> On Friday, June 08, 2012 05:41:25 PM Kevin Ottens wrote:
>> >  - A dozen white boxes (ideally roughly the cereal box size, can be
>> >  slightly
>> >
>> > bigger
>>
>> I doub't we can find this easily, anybody can bring those? I have been told
>> they are sold in ikea for example.
>
> Well, no small archive boxes? (you apparently have a mall around, so maybe
> there's an office supply shop) Ideally they'd be completely white but worst
> case we can stick paper on it to make them white if there's some writing on
> them.

I thought I knew what was going on at this sprint till now...

> Now, if that's really too much of a problem scrap them off the list. If you do
> so, you can also drop all the rest I sent today except perhaps the soft balls.

I have 5 juggling balls I can bring. If nothing else they're good for
throwing at Dario if he misbehaves.

Alex (or anyone else in mainland Europe) could you remember to bring
some 2 or 3 power strips between us. [1]

[1] Not sure if that's the right word; these things:
http://spyshop.ie/images/4-way-surge-protector-strip.jpg but with Euro
plugs.