Workspace Next Sprint Organization

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Fri Jun 8 16:22:51 UTC 2012

On Friday, June 08, 2012 05:41:25 PM Kevin Ottens wrote:
>  - A dozen white boxes (ideally roughly the cereal box size, can be slightly
> bigger
I doub't we can find this easily, anybody can bring those? I have been told
they are sold in ikea for example.

This we can buy at a carrefour near the venue:
> couple of old empty cereal boxes (full is fine as well, but we'll have to
> make sure we eat the content during the sprint) :-D
>  - Sharp-tip markers (could be the same ones than the black ones for paper,
> the tip is somewhat important though)
>  - Colored markers
>  - A few pair of scissors
>  - A few rolls of Scotch tape
>  - A few staplers

I will try to buy those today.
>  - Yarns in assorted colors (at least red/blue/green)

No idea where to buy or if they are available at carrefour
>  - Plenty of stickers of different shape and colors (at least a few "large
> golden star" ones, but the most types we have the better)
>  - A dozen colored soft balls (yeah you can find that in a kid store)

If anyone can bring scissors, scotch tape, staplers, please do ! the more we
have the better !