KDE architecture diagram

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:29:27 UTC 2012

On Friday 08 June 2012, Dario Freddi wrote:

> > there will be enough on the agenda without adding marketing to it, and
> > there are many people not there who ought to be if marketing was part of
> > the mix.
>
> I partly disagree here. In the first frameworks sprint we also created
> a plan which was shared afterwards - I am not talking about making a
> decision but proposing one. We all know by our experience that a
> targeted group of people meeting in person can easily speed up the
> job.
>
> That said, I agree that there are more pressing and important items on
> the agenda

just going over a bit on what is called what and in what context (so what as
end user name what as technology name etc) could make sense even just to be
sure to have dot article/planet posts that make sense and not introduce
further confusion, so yeah, more on terminology to use, not much marketing
strategy

Cheers,
Marco Martin